Manager of On-Demand Learning for Deloitte Compliance Portfolio
Manager of On-Demand Learning for Deloitte Compliance Portfolio
Keywords for this job are:
- E-Learning. M-Learning. Nano. NASBA. SCORM.
Key characteristics necessary for success are:
Creativity. Drive. Experience. Influence. Innovation. Tenacity. Vision.
The mission of this job is to innovate and modernize Deloitte's compliance-based development programs in order to:
- Safeguard Deloitte's integrity and reputation related to confidentiality, ethics, independence, and other compliance-critical subjects
- Drive safe behaviors and informed discretion into the day-to-day lives of Deloitte professionals
The ideal candidate will find pleasure in tackling the challenge of taking compliance-based programs to a new level of excellence and effectiveness. This is a job where new ideas and approaches are critical to the journey of transformation envisioned.
This position sits in the Enabling Areas Development team, within the Talent Development Center of Excellence. In close partnership with clients, this team defines and delivers the learning experience for the ~13,000 professionals working across the US and India in Deloitte's major infrastructure groups such as Finance & Administration, Market Development, Risk, Strategy, Talent, and Technology.
Specific to the area of compliance-based development, solutions extend cross-functionally to all ~80,000 professionals in the US firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Minimum Requirements
- 10 years of experience in creating and managing learning and development solutions.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in training and development, human resources development, education, organizational psychology, or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Business Maturity and Professionalism
- Reputation for partnering with stakeholders and clients in a consultative and strategic manner.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships with senior leaders in the firm and across the organization with a high capacity for influence, collaboration, and consensus.
- High initiative and passion for resolving complex business issues and moving solutions to the next level.
- Strong critical thinking to identify interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes for the sake of forming big-picture insights.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and insights in person, virtually, and in writing with clarity, conviction, and concision; high attunement to audience-centric approaches.
- Learning & Development Acumen
- Experience with assessing, probing, and defining where workforce performance is interfering with business goals in order to solve against prioritized needs.
- Track record of designing innovative solutions in the on-demand learning environment to improve performance and engage the modern learner.
- Depth in partnering with vendors to develop learning solutions using a variety of on-demand learning technologies. Stay up-to-date on current technology trends and best practices.
- High motivation to challenge the status quo to drive improved outcomes; analysis of evaluation data to measure impact and continuously improve learning programs.
- Knowledge of NASBA learning requirements and the impact they have on CPE accreditation of on-demand learning solutions.
- Operational Command
- Significant project management experience including planning, managing and delivering multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with brisk timelines.
- Ability to build and manage an annual portfolio plan and perform monthly accounting period close procedures (i.e., accruals, forecast adjustment, reconciliation).
- Moderate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office skills that result in deliverables that carry a "stamp of excellence."
- In Excel: aggregate, sort, chart, concatenate, common formulas, pivot, VLOOKUP
- In PowerPoint and Word: logical structuring, brand-compliant, copyedited, tailored to audience, tailored to display venue, conducive to action and decisions
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRJD008-HRL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top