Manager – National Federal Tax - Partnerships, Investment Management Tax
If you love technology and tax and want to be at the cutting-edge intersection of the two, Deloitte's Partnership Solutions Group (PSG) may be the place for you! If you want to be part of a group that sets the standard for investment management tax technology while working with customized and integrated proprietary applications to drive value for the largest investment managers in the world, we have a place for you!
Work you'll do
As a Manager on our PSG IM team, you will:
- Provide day-to-day management of multiple iPACS engagements, interacting directly with clients and local office Deloitte teams
- Consult with clients in transforming their tax compliance processes using process and technology
- Lead the development of new iPACS features and capabilities
- Supervise national teams in both our U.S. and U.S.-India offices
- Mentor and develop consultants, senior consultants, and interns—providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance
- Actively participate in marketplace pursuits such as meeting with prospective clients and demonstrating the iPACS technology suite
- Manage the economics of client projects
PSG is part of National Federal Tax Services (NFTS), a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of a number of tax service offerings. Each NFTS service offering has been developed and built as a result of a tax planning idea, a marketplace need, or a technological innovation—all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients. Our people are entrepreneurial in spirit and have always had the work-hard/play-hard mentality. NFTS service lines provide tax planning and compliance support for the largest organizations across all industries.
- 5+ years' experience in federal partnership tax compliance using tax technology
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business-related field
- CPA, enrolled agent, or other appropriate certification
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision-makers for purposes of project delivery or sales pursuits
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple, competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop internal and external working relationships
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Investment management industry experience (e.g. private equity, real estate, fund of funds, hedge funds)
- Advanced degree such as MST, MAcc, JD, or LLM
- Big 4 or comparable experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area to which you're applying. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATTMGRRK009-PS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top