Manager, Learning and Development - Tax
Manager, Learning and Development
The chief purpose of the Development Center of Excellence (COE) is to bring out the best of every person and the best of every team, so that we can deliver the best of our Firm to our clients.
The Development COE focuses on:
- Bringing out the leader in every person
- A holistic approach to development that emphasizes not just education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people
- Positioning our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large.
Work you’ll do
Act as a learning and talent development manager on effective and leading-edge learning and development designs that align with learning and talent development strategy to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Develop and execute a curriculum of development experiences through collaboration with the Development Leader, Shared Services and business leaders and managers
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, pilot and delivery of new learning and capability development programs through collaboration with shared services
- Manage resources and budgets to ensure the effective delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes.
- Build, manage and leverage relationships with talent and business colleagues
The Tax Development COE delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development programs and experiences, thoughtfully designed to help our professionals best serve at every stage of their career. Through the work of this COE, development at Deloitte is not just about education – development is a vital part of Deloitte’s leadership culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience in Instructional Design, Corporate Training, Organizational Development or other Human Capital related fields
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Demonstration of a strong instructional design portfolio with the following represented: classroom simulation, virtual classroom, eLearning, Nano learning
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATSMGRMM627-HRL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top