Manager - IT Industry
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager for our consulting department with advanced IT knowledge, and an ability to build strong relationships with clients when working in teams on client projects. We offer an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development, and exciting work in a young dynamic team and support in maximizing the opportunities that we provide.
- Effective management and development of IT services, acquisition of new clients and strengthening the position of IT services on the market;
- Understanding client needs and identifying business opportunities;
- Developing long-term relationships and maintaining social contact with the client's top management;
- Advising, consulting and supporting clients during crisis situations;
- Planning and executing advisory assignments within the industry;
- Leading business development and marketing efforts and providing support and motivation to the local industry-specific staff to achieve business plan objectives;
- Developing proposals and presentations to win consulting assignments;
- Challenging and enhancing engagement profitability management based on best practice and experience;
- Responsibility for assigned resources (budget, billable hours, etc);
- Responsibility for mentoring and/or managing junior staff on projects (workload, scope, deadlines).
- Responsibility for overall project delivery.
- University degree in IT;
- Minimum 10 years relevant IT advisory and/or industry experience, with extensive business development background.
- The candidate will demonstrate resourcefulness and have proven experience in effective networking. The candidate's professional background will include a leadership role in either IT services or an advisory firm.
- The applicant will be familiar with the culture and style of professional services companies, have excellent communication skills and an ability to win the confidence of management, clients and teams.
- Fluency in English.
- Prince 2 or ITIL certification is an advantage.
Requisition code: SKEX11127782
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top