Manager - Internal Audit, Risk and Governance (AKL & WLG)
Who are Deloitte?
Deloitte NZ brings together more than 1200 specialists nationwide. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are led by the purpose to make an impact that matters.
Our People and Culture make this a great place to work. Each of us is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in our own achievements and the success of others. The culture is about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity.
All this translates into the best environment in which to drive your career forward.
Our award winning Risk Advisory team are seeking astute and driven managers to join their teams in Auckland and Wellington.
Your role as a Manager, Risk Advisory will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
During your tenure as a Manager, Risk Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Managing and executing engagements from scoping to delivery;
- Assisting clients to improve performance, operating efficiency and control across their operations strategically, financially, operationally, technologically and people;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of transformation programmes
- Building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Sales and practice development
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role – in a big 4/ consulting or internal audit environment
- Strong knowledge of Internal Audit, Risk and Governance frameworks, Performance, Controls, and Assurance
- Experience of managing and delivering complex audit, risk and governance engagements for large organisations;
- Experienced within the Public Sector/FSI/ Banking/ Energy industries a major advantage
- CIA/CA/CISA qualified
- Tertiary qualification preferably with a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in accounting, management information systems and/or computer science
- Ability to support and manage teams to deliver engagements on time and to budget;
- Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members
- Able to quickly understand complex client issues and apply problem solving
What we offer?
A career with us will provide you with:
- Unlimited development opportunities and;
- Flexibility to create unique career experiences and;
- An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
Our commitment to individual choice lets you customise aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
Don’t hesitate apply now through the link below. For any further details please contact Lisa Taiapa on (09)975 8628.
Requisition code: NZE17AW-RAIA131015
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top