Manager, Information Security, Risk & Governance
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services, Inc. seeks a Manager, Information Security, Risk & Governance in Glen Mills, PA.
Work You'll Do
Provide technical response, strategic advisory and security consulting support in the areas of global information security and network security operations. Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of information security applications and tools based upon the established information security architecture. Oversee the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with global Intrusion Detection System (IDS) signatures, information security policies, and regulations. Provide project oversight and leadership for the assigned information security function. Directly participate in the development of global security incident response plans and documentation with regards to eradicating, remediating and resolving information security incidents. Manage the process of identifying, investigating, examining and responding to risks and information security breaches resulting from malicious software, phishing, and suspicious network activities. Stay informed about latest information security and risk trends and technologies. Build strong relationships and assist teams and end users to resolve security issues.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Mathematics, Information Systems or related field.
- Three years of work experience providing services in information security.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Monitoring internal networks for security breaches and risks using industry standard tools;
- Investigating and remediating major security events;
- Collecting and analyzing advanced threat intelligence data;
- Creating, managing and utilizing high performance databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, or OLAP;
- Addressing security and control issues utilizing two of the following vulnerability detection or management tools: Sourcefire/Cisco Network-Based Intrusion Detection System (NIDS), McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS), HP ArcSight, IBM Siteprotector OR Qualys;
- Project delivery and quality management; and
- A financial services firm or large organization executing projects in one or more of the following areas: Security Risk Management; Quality and Risk Management, Global Information Security; Network Security Operations OR Forensics analysis.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in a stated field and five years of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS17FT0417GLE1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top