Manager, Human Capital, HR Transformation
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Human Capital, HR Transformation in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide strategic and technical human resources (HR) transformation consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company. Deliver large, complex engagements that drive strategic HR organizational change for clients. Participate in the selection, design and implementation of technology-enabled business and HR solutions for clients. Assist clients to increase the effectiveness and reduce the costs of HR service delivery through improved processes and technologies. Develop and maintain client relationships and lead projects from planning through execution. Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impact of application configuration decisions. Identify key integration process performance metrics. Educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform. Perform the role of mentor to professional staff. Provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process, and participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Responsible for the development, testing and deployment of payroll integrations, including the configuration of partner cloud integrations, to meet payroll requirements utilizing application program interfaces in web services definition language. Supervise a team in developing flowcharts, infrastructure diagrams, business process designs and module diagrams using Microsoft Visio for HR business processes by conducting process workshops with clients. Oversee the creation of unit test cases and mock ups to verify design functionality of technical and integration solutions. Direct the conversion of legacy system employee data into new HR shared services systems including Salesforce.com by utilizing Dataloader. Lead team members in designing and implementing custom technology- enabled integration solutions in Salesforce.com using Eclipse IDE and developer consoles in Apex and Visualforce programming languages. Handle the creation of a detailed configuration work book, functional specifications and technical design documents, system interface specifications, field mapping and system process designs for integration projects using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), IT, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing strategic and technical HR transformation consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing flowcharts, infrastructure diagrams, business process designs and module diagrams using Microsoft Visio for HR business processes by conducting process workshops with clients;
- Creating unit test cases and mock ups to verify design functionality of technical and integration solutions;
- Converting legacy system employee data into new HR shared services systems including Salesforce.com by utilizing Dataloader;
- Designing and implementing custom technology-enabled integration solutions in Salesforce.com using Eclipse IDE and developer consoles in Apex and Visualforce programming languages; and
- Creating detailed configuration work book, functional specifications and technical design documents, system interface specifications, field mapping and system process designs for integration projects using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817DAL9
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top