Manager, Government Pricing and Contract Management, Life Sciences – Advisory (National)
CIS by Deloitte is a leading life sciences consulting firm specializing in compliance and commercial strategies for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, from clinical, through manufacturing, commercial contracting, commercial compliance programs, and Government Programs. CIS by Deloitte has a proven history of exceeding expectations and providing the highest quality client deliverables. We continually offer new services and solutions that align with our clients' strategic priorities, compliance program needs and in support of their contract management programs.
Work you'll do
The Manager is responsible for managing related consulting projects, in addition to the development and management of staff assigned to projects, a The Manager must be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within GP and Commercial Contracting discipline including CMS government pricing for Medicaid, Medicare Part B, Federal Supply Schedule and DOD Contracting including statutory calculations, Medicaid and state program contracting and rebating, Public Health Service (PHS/340B) regulations and pricing or statutory, contractual state reporting, Commercial Contracting, Chargebacks, and Managed Care Rebate Contracting.
The Manager is responsible for managing projects including but not limited to:
- Developing and assessing the policies, procedures and systems which support the submission of pricing information to federal and state agencies.
- Assisting with development and evaluation of contract options for Commercial and Government payers.
- Evaluating contract proposals and analyses and performing impact analysis on government pricing and gross to net revenue
- Performing Government Pricing recalculations and restatement projects
The Manager is a SME that other CIS by Deloitte team members may query and receive advice and guidance with questions in their area of expertise. Travel to client sites will also be required. CIS by Deloitte seeks an individual either with consulting experience or with experience working in a related function at a pharmaceutical manufacturer who can make a successful transition to a consulting environment
As the regulatory landscape continues to shift and grow in complexity, companies are facing unprecedented compliance challenges and close regulatory scrutiny. CIS by Deloitte provides solutions in health care compliance, risk and technology-driven managed services. Managing your financial, operational, and reputation risk to allow you to focus on what matters most - the patient, innovation, and the greater health care marketplace.
Visit www.cisbydeloitte.com to find out more about CIS by Deloitte and our health care compliance consulting and technology-driven managed services.
- 5+ years in Pharmaceutical industry (within industry or a consulting firm) working with state and federal pricing, reporting, and rebate programs is required. 7 years' experience mentoring staff and 10 years overall experience in professional, operational environment.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience working with external law firms in Contracts & Pricing matters
- Government Pricing and Claims Processing system experience
- Experienced working in mandated deadline environment; effective in managing multiple client assignments; ability to prioritize.
- Additional expectation is to continually build detailed subject matter expertise and assist in build out of service offerings in area of government pricing programs.
- High accuracy rate and attention to detail; ability to produce client-ready deliverables to a high-level executive/professional client base.
- Experience leading/mentoring a cross functional team of government program consultants.
- Bachelor's degree required in finance, accounting or other applicable business experience.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEMGRGT011-CIS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top