Manager - Financial Services team
Deloitte’s Finance practice focuses on the needs of the CFO and the Finance function of our multinational clients. We help CFOs drive value for their organisations through improved decision making, finance controllership and corporate governance. Financial Services Finance Advisory practitioners act as trusted business advisors to the CFO delivering some of the largest and highest profile transformation programmes in our business. We have a strong competency focus aimed at building deep capability in all of our people so that they are able to directly address the key issues facing CFOs from a strategic, performance and profitability perspective.
To enable us to pursue these opportunities, we are in the process of expanding our Financial Services team dedicated to international projects and seeking a professional for the position of Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading teams on projects
- Managing, developing and encouraging junior members of the team
- Delivering tasks on time and within budget and in line with client expectations
- Delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel, both client facing and internal
- Supporting practice development activities
To qualify for the role you must have strong experience and knowledge of one or more FS industry sectors, e.g. Banking & Securities or Insurance, including:
- Finance function Vision and Strategy (Finance Operating Model, Finance organisation design or Finance process improvement)
- Finance regulatory-driven change
- Cost Reduction
- Business Partnering
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Treasury Management (asset and liability matching, funds transfer pricing, capital management, liquidity management)
- Project management experience
- Change implementation experience
- Qualified/ Part qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA (desired)
- Fluent English
- Someclient engagements may require extensive travel.
By joining Deloitte, you will:
- Work with some of the most prestigious global clients to address their greatest challenges and provide innovative and creative solutions to overcome these
- Have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets, and our extensive knowledge base accumulated over hundreds of successful projects to develop your career
- Continue to grow and develop your core skills, hone your industry expertise and truly reach your potential accessing the wealth of learning and development available
- Face new intellectual challenges every day
- Receive competitive salary and social package.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: PLEX_123426
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top