Manager, Finance Business Partner – Technology, Finance & Administration
Manager, Finance Business Partner
The Business Planning & Analysis Finance Business Partner organizations provide specialized finance-related services in support of the business leaders of the firm. The Finance Business Partner will support the Business Partner organization in meeting the financial demands and needs of their designated business.
Work You'll Do:
In providing finance-related services, you will partner with the assigned business to ensure growth and to enable the business meet its' financial goals. You will be focused on the Finance & Administration and Technology organizations. You will add value in many ways:
- You will provide support to ensure effective P&L management while providing transparency of expected performance during the forecasting as well as planning processes
- As a key advisor to leadership, you'll provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and the future financial performance based on a thorough understanding of financial and operational results
- You will also support the businesses on executing their strategic operational objectives and undertaking ad hoc analyses and special projects.
- Participate in strategy development and planning, facilitate the long-term financial planning process and develop metrics to monitor the performance against strategic objectives
- Deliver timely financial analytics and business counsel to effectively measure business performance against strategic priorities
- Support an efficient and effective long-term planning and forecasting process that produces accurate, achievable plans and forecasts that align with business's strategic objectives
- Support the business in protecting, growing and optimizing the assets of the Firm
- Continuously improve BP&A's organizational efficiency and effectiveness by leading internal change initiatives as part of the BP&A leadership team
How You'll Grow
Due to the BP&A groups' specialized and focused mission, our team members participate in opportunities that enhance personal and professional growth and the accomplishment of career objectives. You will act as a role model for other team members and stay current with emerging issues affecting the business. Professional development and helping our people grow are two core beliefs at Deloitte. We provide access to advanced training programs and expert-taught workshops as well as mentoring and coaching to help you grow. We nurture talent by providing supportive leadership for growth opportunities, from hands-on experience to increases in responsibility to rewarding teamwork. We believe that development has no ceiling and we offer lifetime learning opportunities for people at every level of the organization.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subject
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Working with Senior Leadership
- Problem solving skills
- Quality and risk management
- Project management
- Change management
- Business process improvement
- Providing thought leadership
- Formulating and delivering action plans for high profile strategic initiatives
- Developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Understanding of SAP, Essbase and other financial applications
- Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What's Nice to Have
- CPA or MBA preferred
The BP&A organization is respected as a trusted advisor, providing impactful insight and value to the business leaders of the firm. We are a tightly knit high-performing team, pride ourselves on exceptional service and the ability to build long-term, mutually beneficial, trusted partnerships.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRAH016-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top