Manager: Expatriate Planning and Reporting (DTOS)
- Collaborate with Global Mobility, Global Employment Services, the Office of Global Deployment, and Functional leadership as required to support Deloitte's expatriate program.
- Maintain a strong and trusting relationship with our clients.
- Design and develop pertinent solutions aimed at meeting the client's needs.
- Provide accurate and timely information to our clients and continuously seek to enhance the service provided.
- Support internal controls and procedures to help safeguard the Firms' assets.
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Review and analyze periodic and ad-hoc financial reports for each of the overseas entities and lead review meetings with functional management.
- Analyze periodic results and perform in-depth variance analysis, trend analysis, and changes in the expatriate program.
Financial Planning and Forecasting:
- Prepare the annual fiscal plan for assigned function by analyzing historical data in conjunction with future growth plans and desired firm metrics.
- Manage plan data in firm-wide database.
- Prepare periodic forecasts for national and functional management.
- Review actual results against plan, forecast, and prepare in-depth variance analysis.
Expatriate Billing Support
- Work with the Expatriate billing team to perform billing confirmations and to ensure proper funding documentation is in place. Verify that recoveries are accurately reported in financials, forecasts, and plan.
- Provide support on analyzing billing trends and changes throughout each billing cycle
- Cross-train on the billing process to support as required.
Balance Sheet Review
- Maintain and monitor the status of certain balance sheet accounts for the overseas entities.
- Analyze, interpret, and report account activity and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure balances clear as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Identify and resolve issues as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required. Master's Degree or MBA is a plus
- CPA is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant accounting experience
- Prior experience with financial planning and reporting is a plus
- Applicant must be very proficient with MS Excel
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of MS Access
Relevant Business & Technical Skills:
- Advanced proficiency in accounting theory and application is required
- Prior working knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Prior working knowledge of BPC and EPM a plus.
- Prior working knowledge of VBA is a plus.
- Strong communication skills are required. Candidate must be able to clearly communicate – both through written and verbal means – with all levels of Firm management
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge of firm's systems is preferred
Requisition code: E17PSCSMGRJD025-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top