Deloitte Services LP seeks a Manager, Engagement in Hermitage, TN.
Work You'll Do
Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. Ensure that business needs are clearly understood and that the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business. Provide consultation directly to Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) leadership and customers around solution options and vendor product selection. Work with channel leadership to budget and prioritizes planned and unplanned development and maintenance project engagements. Work with Business Systems Analysts and Solution Architects to develop high level understanding of scope and feasibility of technical solutions. Oversee product planning, delivery, release management, and deployment to ensure technology standards and business needs are met.
- Master's degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC), solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Collaborating with business leaders and software delivery teams to identify and document the business problems, providing business solutions and managing scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle;
- Owning and leading all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, analysis, planning, design, system information, performance turning, features testing, helping security testing and support;
- Driving solution architecture designs, plans and enterprise technology requirements with architects;
- Reviewing and documenting firm mandated project administration, system level, technical, security, and business continuity plans;
- Managing, tracking and reporting technical delivery tasks and mobile deployments through code administration and deployment tools, including JIRA, Jenkins, TFS, VSTS, BuildForge, and PPM;
- Collaborating with delivery leader, product teams, and delivery teams to develop product roadmap, budget planning, resource model and technology choices; and
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree and five years of experience as stated above.
- Position requires approximately 10% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FS0617PSC2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top