Manager - Digital - Technology - Consulting - Shanghai
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
- Assesses a client's need and identifies the appropriate technical process to create solutions that fit client requirements
- Leverages knowledge of solutions and past experiences with other clients to supports sales pursuits and drive new business
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to design the solution for the project
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in delivering solutions in various capacities (developer, technical lead, project manager, etc.), preferably some for ITSM solutions
- Familiarity with ITSM, IT operations, IT governance, IT Service Desk
- Understanding of the ITIL framework in particular in Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level management
- Excellent communication (proficiency in English and Cantonese) and interpersonal skills with strong troubleshooting and
- analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills, including development and maintenance of policy processes & templates, design documentation
- Experience with infrastructure and network architecture design, data centre technologies, DB administration, server and storage set up, infrastructure software (monitoring, management, virtualization, etc.), would be a plus
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, agile SDLC would be a plus
Requisition code: CN133525
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top