Manager, Deloitte Greenhouse
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
The Deloitte Greenhouse Southeast Asia is positioned as an innovation and problem-solving accelerator. We help our clients advance their strategic growth or innovation initiatives through full-to-multi day(s) workshops, called "Labs". We deliver a unique experience that combines technology, immersive tools and expert facilitation to help our clients ideate, develop strategies and solve complex business challenges.
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve business problems, stretch their critical thinking and problem-solving skills and network with executive level clients as well as Deloitte leaders. He or she will be responsible for designing and delivering bespoke Lab experiences in Singapore, and where applicable, mobile sessions across the APAC region or globally.
The ideal candidate will be a high-performing Manager with strong consulting and project management skills, good facilitation/presentation skills, with an interest in emerging technologies and innovation. A proactive and hardworking attitude will help him or her excel in this role.
The selected candidate will be a key contributor to the Deloitte Greenhouse team and be involved in managing requests for Labs, supporting, designing and / or delivering Labs conducted in the Deloitte Greenhouse space in Singapore:-
Lab Design and Execution
- Lead cross-functional teams in designing and delivering customized Labs for clients; ensuring high-quality and consistent experiences at the Deloitte Greenhouse
- Collaborate with internal consulting teams & external partners to identify client problems and determine research direction to help achieve desired outcomes
- Construct Lab agendas to help clients accelerate problem solving, formulate business strategies and achieve innovative breakthroughs
- Apply a wide range of consulting frameworks, innovation and ideation tools to solve complex business issues appropriately
- Develop the Greenhouse Lab practice and its Lab offerings, including strategy- and innovation-type Labs
- Have the ability to manage multiple Labs at once, quickly understand the context, needs and goals of clients from a wide array of industries and functional domains
- Possess strong facilitation and presentation skills, with excellent executive presence
- Have an awareness of the different personalities at play during a Lab, steer and influence conversations amongst a very senior audience, and help our clients achieve alignment during the Lab
- Ability to identify client challenges through in-session conversations, and react quickly by drawing out talking points, selecting a speaking style and problem solving approach best suited for the situation and audience
- Managing the coordination and execution of lab design, lab day, post work and ongoing activities, which includes leading pre-planning calls; driving and customizing lab design and planning to align with account team / client needs; working with client teams to plan for and dry-run impactful client sessions by tailoring the Lab, recommending demonstrations to be shown, and tailoring demo stories where relevant.
- Bringing wide-ranging experience, professional concepts, and functional area / Deloitte objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways; bringing personal subject matter expertise to play where relevant.
- Supporting point of contact for Deloitte Greenhouse Lab requests. The point of contact represents the Deloitte Greenhouse services and validates requests against the remit of the team.
- Promoting lab sessions when interacting with account teams in support of the team's goals.
- Reviewing and supporting Deloitte Greenhouse communications, as needed – including but not limited to, writing success stories, proposal support
- Contributing to the overall Deloitte Greenhouse program through new Lab offerings, tools, processes, etc.
- Researching and testing creative / innovative approaches and explore industry partnerships that could be leveraged in the Greenhouse.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in a challenging and dynamic environment
- 3 years of management consulting or internal consulting experience
- Experience in a client-facing role desired, but not required
- Facilitation skills a must-have, along with the ability to be process-oriented (i.e. develop a robust approach to achieve outcomes)
- Well-developed consulting skills desired – including research and analysis, and the ability to simplify complex information into concise concepts
- Help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes
- Self-starter, capable of working independently, proactive and able to operate effectively in ambiguity
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills are a must
- Possess high proficiency in MS office. Creative tools are a plus.
- Willing to travel overseas
- Experience in Design Thinking and knowledge in emerging digital technologies desirable
Due to the volume of applications, we regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: SQ51-132274-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top