Manager, Corporate Strategy
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Manager, Corporate Strategy
Are you passionate about helping clients grow by addressing their needs at the intersection of strategy, marketing, and innovation? Do you have a strategy management consulting background, or have you worked within an internal strategy group? If you answered yes to these questions - this is the right role for you!
Work You'll Do:
The Manager will work as part of Deloitte LLP's internal corporate strategy team to support and lead specific corporate strategy projects that focus primarily on growth, innovation, risk, and operations within the Deloitte US firm. Projects could include any of Deloitte's specific functional businesses, including Audit, Consulting, Advisory, and Tax, cross functional business opportunities, new services or businesses, or specific channels (e.g., clients, industry sectors, geographies). The Manager will have opportunities to interact with senior leaders in the organization and also assist in the execution of various special projects which have the potential to significantly impact our organization.
- Helping to execute and manage various special projects involving strategy development, analysis and planning for achieving business growth, performing market entry and/or expansion, and developing other strategic initiatives related to clients, services, industry programs, talent, and global network collaboration
- Working with Senior Management to achieve and sustain superior overall performance
- Managing complex projects with multiple work streams and geographically distributed resources including off-shore professionals
- Researching solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address specific project needs
- Driving primary research, including structuring and developing research hypotheses, interview guides and surveys, managing external vendors, and performing targeted data analysis and synthesis
- Managing secondary research efforts utilizing tools and databases such as Factiva, Hoovers, CapitalIQ, Dealogic and others
- Developing and applying appropriate methodologies for market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analyses, client portfolio analyses, business and financial modeling, operations analyses, etc.
- Synthesizing results of quantitative and qualitative analyses into key trends, implications, and/or recommendations
- Developing content for executive level presentations and reports to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Helping to design, developing content for, and helping to facilitate various executive workshops and working sessions
- Managing client relationships, engagement risks, and project economics including planning and budgeting
- Acting as a counselor and coach to lower level staff members, and provide guidance in staff recruitment and retention activities
Part of Deloitte LLP, the internal corporate strategy team supports and leads corporate strategy focused on growth, innovation, risk, and operations within the Deloitte US firm.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18NYCSMGRSW005-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top