Manager, Corporate Finance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte's Financial Advisory Services offer strategic and financial advisory services that include Corporate Finance, Merger & Acquisition (M&A), Insolvency and Reorganization services and Forensic. Our specialists provide sound advice, effective solutions and extensive support to help clients grow shareholder value or solve problems. To ensure that we deliver the best possible advice and solutions, we have our global expertise and resources behind us.
We are currently seeking a qualified professional to join our Corporate Finance Advisory at the Manager level:
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead advisory M&A including buy-side, sell-side and capital raising.
- Lead advisory for Public Private Partnerships and Privatizations, representing governments and private sector investors.
- Global inbound and outbound transactions with international and national blue chip clients, emerging companies and private equity firms.
- Management of key transaction work streams including direct liaison with key client stakeholders and external vendors / bidders.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Exposure to relevant transactions through Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Project Finance or Private Equity.
- Well-developed understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, functions, macroeconomics.
- Well-developed valuation, financial analysis and modeling skills, including the ability to develop a financial model from scratch.
- Ability to logically structure a deliverable / storyboard.
- Knowledge of appropriate tools, techniques and intellectual capital to address transaction issues.
- Presence, poise, and appropriate level of confidence.
- Strong project management, coaching and communications skills.
- Exposure to the following industries preferred: Consumer, Financial Services, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Technology, Utilities.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (for example CA, CFA or MBA) will be highly regarded.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients will be desirable.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: SF173-132910-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top