Manager - C&M Strategic Clients Program - Clients, Industries & Markets (BJ)
CIM is looking for a manager who will work with
1) a LCSP in Beijing as account manager of an GCJ/OCEO account and
2) Priority Accounts Program leader to drive and support the firm's priority accounts
- Support the LCSP/account team in developing the account strategy and revenue plan and keep track of performance of the functions and other MFs.
- Assist the LCSP in conducting research to acquire/maintain an understanding of the issues on the client's agenda, share information and key update with the account team;
- Monitor the pipeline & opportunities and keep O2E up to date;
- Manage & maintain information of "client relationship map" for the account, both for China and overseas;
- Arrange regular meetings for the account team and manage internal communication for the account;
- Provide on-site support to the external account activities including client meetings, workshops, biddings etc.
Priority Accounts Program
- Prepare monthly priority accounts dashboard;
- Database management including strategic accounts periodic table update, Chinese FG500 companies database update etc.
- Provide administrative support to priority accounts program leader & manager; Provide administrative and on-site support to trainings, workshops and meetings.
- Bachelor's degree required with at least 4 - 5 years working experience in Deloitte
- Professional client service manner, and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Chinese
- Familiar with Deloitte financial reporting systems
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Requisition code: CN119893
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top