Manager, Client Portfolio Services COE
Title:Manager, Client Portfolio Services COE
Department: Business Planning and Analytics
The Business Planning & Analysis (BP&A) organization supports our business, market, and enabling area leaders with world class financial and decision support. The BP&A Center of Excellence (COE) organization provides expertise across financial analysis, planning, financial technology and management reporting. Within the COEs, the Client Portfolio Services team provides client focused pricing and profitability analysis and helps develop solutions which deliver insights to our Businesses.
This role works closely with contacts on the Business Partner Teams, within the Businesses themselves, as well as other BP&A COEs and other select organizations (i.e. Talent, Market Development) to provide innovative solutions and business analysis focused on engagement pricing and profitability. Understanding how specific inputs and drivers impact engagement profitability and making recommendations to improve results is critical in this role.
This individual will manage the design, development, and production of solutions and complex models and be expected to present insights and recommendations to Business leaders, Finance Business Partners/Controllers and other clients.
- Working with Business Leaders and Finance Business Partners, conduct client and engagement focused analysis to improve and optimize financial performance. Analysis will focus on:
- Providing insights and actionable recommendations
- Leveraging techniques such as benchmarking, segmentation, clustering, sensitivity, and scenario analysis
- Providing recommendations based on root-cause issues and detected trends
- Design future state capabilities related to:
- Identifying projects that are underpriced and where pricing optimization opportunities exist
- Developing Market basket, white space, cross-selling and "one Deloitte" focused insights
- Integrating varied firm data sources to identify and share unique and actionable insights
- Provide meaningful insight and takeaways on recurring and ad-hoc analyses based on detected trends
- Provide relevant, up-to-date information on marketplace pricing and best practices based on macro-level trends by market offering and client segment as well as competitive & market intelligence
- Analyze trends across multiple dimensions; identify true profitability drivers
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subject
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Experience managing staff
- Computer application skills, along with strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with management, supporting leadership needs and building client relationships
- Experience presenting analyses to clients using visualization techniques
- Experience managing to defined deadlines and prioritizing time required on activities and projects - effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to operate with little managerial supervision, interacting with people virtually and across channels and across many levels of the organization (i.e. Director, Senior Manager, Manager, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Advanced knowledge of Firm systems: SAP/HANA, Excel
- Experience with MS SQL, Tableau and advanced excel (including VBA); aptitude to learn new technology
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRAH042-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top