Manager, Client Account Manager - Public Sector
Manager, Client Account Management – Public Sector
We're looking for an energetic self-starter with outstanding organization skills; a natural networker who's adept at building relationships. As a Client Account Manager at Deloitte, you'll work with our Account Teams build relationships, win and manage work. You'll oversee all operations and marketing activities – keeping our PPDs 'armed" and in front of the client, linking Deloitte offerings and eminence to client needs. You'll deliver and support function priorities collaborating with the account leadership to bring the best of each function to the client. You'll share what other teams are doing and new approaches. You will be the important link between the firm and the account team.
Work you'll do
The CAM Manager will work closely with account leadership to manage account operations and marketing. Responsibilities will be based on client relationship objectives and the needs of the account team, and will include some or all of the following:
- Client Impact/External Facing Activities: Develop and execute Client Service Strategy and Planning, Client Service Assessments, Marketing Strategy, Client and Alumni Relationship Management, Client Meeting Preparation, and Proposals
- Account Operations/Internal Team Management Activities: Manage Account Meetings, Team Communications, Opportunity Management, Onboarding/Offboarding of team members, Knowledge Management, and support Account Financial Management as needed
- Contract, Risk and Quality Management Activities: Manage Contract Management activities and the account's Confidential Information Program
At Deloitte, clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a part of Market Development, the CAM program is comprised of professionals who are dedicated to providing our most important client accounts with streamlined cross-functional support. Client Account Managers (CAMs), like other Deloitte practitioners, are aligned to an industry (e.g., Financial Services; Consumer & Industrial Products; Life Sciences & Health Care; Public Sector; Federal; Technology, Media & Telecom; or Energy & Resources). CAMs work directly with account leadership teams and act as the single point of contact for account operations and marketing-related requests. CAMs help build and execute client service strategies, optimize internal support, and increase efficiencies to enable our teams to provide the best Deloitte Client Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated team-building and management experience
- Minimum 5 to 7 years work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience mentoring/counseling others
- Portland/Seattle Based
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Public Sector Industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we help you shape the future direction of your career. We offer comprehensive development planning as well as training, mentoring, and coaching to help you grow from within. From hands-on experience to increases in responsibility to rewarding teamwork, Deloitte nurtures talent by providing supportive leadership.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18PORSMGRASM020-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top