Manager - Banking - Strategy & Operations
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities
- people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance. Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap between vision and execution http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Insights/Browse-by-Content-Type/Case-Studies/Strategy-Operations-Case-Studies/index.htm
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deep industry experience, http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Industries/index.htm , rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. These are joined with capabilities in finance, performance management and business restructuring.
Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our Strategy & Operations service lines include:
- MonitorDeloitte Strategy
- Mergers &Acquisitions
- Supply Chain& Manufacturing Operations
- BusinessModel Transformation
To grow with confidence, organizations need to make clear choices about where to play and how to win. And in a world where the pace of change is rapid and sometimes unexpected, leaders need to act nimbly and decisively. Monitor Deloitte strategy consultants employ cutting-edge approaches embedded with deep industry expertise, working with leaders to resolve critical choices and drive enterprise value.
What we offer:
- Corporate& Business Unit Strategy
- Customer& Marketing Strategy
- Pricing& Profitability Management
Finance: Our Finance service line focuses on the needs of the CFO and the finance function. We assist CFOs with improving value within the organization and externally in the marketplace through supporting the finance functions in the decision-making processes and improving the finance controllership and corporate governance activities.
Mergers & Acquisitions: Our Mergers & Acquisitions service line brings a structured and disciplined approach to create and capture value. We provide corporate and equity buyers with a broad continuum of knowledge and tools for mergers, divestitures, joint ventures and alliances.
Service Operations: Our Service Operations service line works with clients across industries and sectors to drive business value through end-to-end delivery of solutions based on "Heart of the Business" operational improvements. We improve our clients' profitability and business productivity by enhancing core elements of the business model, creating value through process simplification, operating cost reduction and service improvement.
Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations: Our Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations service line improves the effectiveness and efficiency of the planning/engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, and delivery/logistics of business processes to create a strategic, competitive advantage.
Business Model Transformation: BMT services help drive the business and operating model changes required to achieve an organization's strategic vision. This includes everything from architecting the future state operating model to designing and leading a transition program to put the model in place – because even the leading business model is only as good as its implementation.
General Management: Our General Management service line prepares our junior practitioners to be CXO-level advisors by exposing them to a broad range of experiences across service lines and industry sectors.
- Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 100% required.
In addition, successful Managers will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRKH021-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top