Manager - Audit Department
We are writing to inform you of the following new vacancies at the Deloitte Dushanbe office:
Manager, Audit department
- ACCA/CPA or equivalent qualification or experience
- 5+ external audit experience
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of financial reporting and controls.
- Commercial awareness of current economic and market trends
- Track record of establishing strong relationships with clients.
- Developed project management skills
- Analytical approach with a motivated and committed attitude
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Advanced spoken and written English
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards.
As a Manager with Deloitte you will assist with the management of the audit of key business units of our clients. This will involve audit planning, day-to-day management of field teams including review of audit work, liaison with key client staff and the management of the reporting process.
- Development and coaching of staff.
- Ensuring completion of audits/projects within agreed timescales.
- Budgeting time allocation to assignments and explaining variances from budget.
- Drafting accounts in accordance with IFRS
If you would like to apply for the above vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected]
Requisition code: 119941
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top