Manager / Associate Director – System Integration – Consulting - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world’s largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as “the Best HR Consulting Firm”.
System Integration (SI) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end business process optimization, system integration and industry solution services by IT technologies. We fulfill the demand of information construction to support customers’ business growth and daily operation. We offer a complete range of industry-leading customized services to help our customers on program/project management, business analysis, solution design and architecture, system development/testing/maintenance, .etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Leads System Integration consulting team in Hong Kong. Be a role model who facilitates an effective project environment and coaches staff and client team members.
- Runs sizeable projects for financial services industry or multiple smaller projects which the job holder needs to ensure project delivery, manage project cost and resources, minimize potential project risk and achieve clients’ expectation.
- Manages problems and project resources to address changing clients’ needs.
- Manages client relationships and plays the role of trustworthy advisor to key clients.
- Identifies opportunities, leads development of a sales proposition and leads client delivery.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or IT related background.
- At least 8~10 years’ project management experiences in leading consulting firms or IT service providers.
- Strong knowledge and experience in finance services industry.
- PMP or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Strong commercial awareness and a responsible team leader.
- Remains pro-active and positive under high pressure.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Requisition code: CN130906
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top