Managed Risk Services Quality Risk Manager
Managed Risk Services is on track of becoming one of the fastest growing areas in Risk and Financial Advisory. Help us grow our risk management organization by applying your contracting, risk management, and procurement experience to the professional services industry. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic risk management professional who can help us build and grow our risk management organization. If you are familiar with software, cloud services, outsourcing, or managed services contracting risk management, then this may be the right opportunity for you. It is a ground floor opportunity for you to be a part of the fastest growing segment in the Risk and Financial Advisory business. You will be exposed to all business areas across our Risk and Financial Advisory practice and will be interacting with business leaders and service delivery specialists.
Work you'll do:
- Coordinate development of new standard contract template, working with multiple legal and business stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessment on existing and new services to identify relevant contracting requirements
- Provide contracting support (Proposals, RFPs, SOW, Engagement Letter, etc.) for new engagement opportunities, working with legal and business professionals to develop client specific contracts
- Develop and implement contract monitoring and compliance program
- Provide support for risk assessment system (DAP) development
- Conduct risk reviews of sales and marketing material for existing and new services
- Escalate issues, concerns and risk proactively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish process dashboards and leadership status reports for contracting activities
- Build and manage contracting support team to support growth of managed risk services business; mentor and coach contracting team members
- Design training programs on key contracting terms and components; conduct periodic training sessions for all stakeholders (virtual and classroom)
- 6+ years' experience in legal, paralegal, or contracting experience from software or professional services industry
- Experience with detailed contract review processes
- Strong attention to detail, experience with reviewing complex contracting documents
- Business background and understanding, and ability to translate business requirements into contracting language with assistance from legal advisors
- Experience with working and coordinating with offshore teams
- Must have supervision and managerial experience
- Excellent experience in negotiations with different stakeholders in an organization
- Strategic, critical, logical thinker with natural tendency towards solutions
- Innovative professional
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong supervision and managerial experience
- Self-motivated professional, takes initiative, and leads others; ability to work independently
- Brings a positive approach, easy to work with, enjoys working with other accomplished and strong professionals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelors in Technology, Business Management or related field
- Masters degree in Technology or Business Administration
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEMGRSP010-NAT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top