Managed Risk Services Quality Assurance Manager
Managed Risk Services is on track of becoming one of the fastest growing areas in Risk and Financial Advisory. Help us grow our quality organization by applying your Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience to the professional services industry. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic quality professional who can help us build and grow a large scale quality organization. If you are familiar with leading industry standards such as CMMI, ITIL, ISO, Six sigma, and Lean, then this may be the right opportunity for you. It is a ground floor opportunity for you to be a part of the fastest growing segment in the Risk and Financial Advisory business. You will be exposed to all business areas across our Risk and Financial Advisory practice and will be interacting with business leaders and service delivery specialists.
Work you'll do:
- Design and develop Quality Assurance program components for Managed Risk Services, leveraging industry leading frameworks and practices – policy, processes, tools, and templates
- Lead effort in implementing Quality Assurance programs for different Managed Risk Services solutions
- Design and implement governance and reporting capabilities for Quality Assurance program using analytics and automation
- Coordinate with Quality Control teams in implementing and institutionalizing Quality Assurance framework
- Support with Service Delivery team to identify, measure, monitor, and improve engagement performance metrics/SLAs/KPIs
- Conduct periodic assessments to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of implemented process controls
- Support engagement teams in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methods to measure quality and outcomes, including reports, technology enablers, and reviews
- Monitor contractual commitments and help engagement teams to identify and implement required controls to mitigate engagement risks
- Establish process dashboards and leadership status reports for QA program
- Design training programs for quality management framework components; conduct periodic training sessions for all stakeholders (virtual and classroom)
- Build and manage Quality Assurance team to support implementation and institutionalization of Quality Assurance program; mentor and coach QA team members
- Escalate issues, concerns and risk proactively with both internal and external stakeholders
- 6+ years' experience in Quality Assurance or Outsourcing Engagements
- Experience in designing, implementing, and institutionalizing Quality Assurance (QA) programs in the professional services, Information Technology (IT), or IT service management space
- Detailed understanding of IT service management (ITSM) framework and ITSM tools; exposure to different ITSM tools such as ServiceNow and Jira is preferred
- Understanding of Quality Control (QC) and continuous improvement programs
- Demonstrates an understanding of industry leading practices/trends in QA and QC
- Strong understanding of defining and implementing processes for Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with coordinating offshore development and delivery teams
- Strategic, critical, logical thinker with natural tendency towards solutions
- Innovative professional
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong supervision and managerial experience
- Self-motivated professional, takes initiative, and leads others; ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in negotiations and persuasion with different stakeholders in an organization
- Proficient with MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelors in Technology, Business Management or related field
- Masters degree in Technology or Business Administration
- ITIL and Project Management (PMP) certification
- Understanding of supporting other leading industry process improvement frameworks such as Six Sigma, and Lean
- Experience with implementing industry leading Quality Management frameworks such as ITIL, CMMI, and ISO
- Brings a positive approach, easy to work with, enjoys working with other accomplished and strong professionals
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEMGRSP006-NAT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top