Managed Risk Services Commercialization Senior Manager
The Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice is the premier risk advisor helping leading organizations solve their most complex risk challenges and drive business performance. Innovation helps the Risk & Financial Advisory practice identify, invest in, and rapidly commercialize new ideas and opportunities. We are the destination for innovation and risk professionals who want to be part of a high impact team driving growth opportunities for Deloitte, and who want the opportunity to use their unique strengths and develop their talents.
The Commercialization Senior Manager is responsible for selling Managed Risk Services solutions to clients/markets. The role involves:
- Creating and delivering training & awareness, building relationships with key executives
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns - including following up on telemarketing efforts
- Assisting Deloitte professionals with qualifying and winning opportunities
- Understanding the value and presenting the competitive advantages of Deloitte Managed Risk Services full range of services to internal professionals and external clients
- Generating new business leads via working with the Deloitte Business Development team, developing relationships with potential clients and strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Maintaining an accurate list of prospects and clients within Deloitte's customer relationship management system (Salesforce.com)
- Assisting Deloitte Professionals with price quotes and negotiations
- Assisting in the development of proposals and responses to Requests For Proposals as required by customers and prospects
- Maintaining deep knowledge of Managed Risk Services products and services and understanding competitors' products and services
The Commercialization Senior Manager is responsible for creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue generating projects.
The Commercialization Senior Manager is tasked with infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within an account. The role will leverage these relationships to introduce Deloitte Discovery client service professionals, and create and pursue selling opportunities.
In addition to the above demand generation activities, the Commercialization Senior Manager is responsible for demand management, i.e., working with our Professionals and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach. This requires teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus.
The ideal Commercialization Senior Manager will have a significant level of business development experience in large and mid-market accounts selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and high value (>$1 million) transactions. The typical candidate will bring approximately 6-10 years of experience managing complex client relationships. Additionally, a candidate must possess:
- High integrity
- Solid executive presence
- Successful track record of selling Discovery services
- Ability to drive sales via self-originated relationships
- Significant business relationships with senior corporate executives
- Ability to influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Ability to craft and execute strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Ability to work as a team player
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge with others
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with selling intangibles
- Willingness to travel up to 100% based on business needs
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree(s) preferred
Requisition code: E18NATESRMSK001-MS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top