Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solvingcomplex IT issues for diverse clients around the world? Deloitte is looking forqualified individuals for an exciting Public Sector opportunity in Little Rock,AR. The team will be responsible for managing, maintaining, operating andenhancing a large application portfolio that assists the agency in conductingdaily business and IT operations, serving the citizens of the State that areinteracting with the Public Assistance programs.
- Analyze& Design – Understand Business Requirements Document (BRD) and createtechnical design specifications
- Build– Build programs/JCLs/PROCs independently with minimal oversight
- Participateas a developer in a team environment
- Performcode and design reviews
- Testing– Perform unit testing/system testing/integration testing
- DeploymentActivities – Participate with Release manager/Technical Leads to work towardsplanning for project/product deployment and also involve in all the activitiesaround deployment
- ValueAdd – Should be able to think laterally and see improvement opportunities inthe code and suggest improvements to leads/managers
- PostDeployment Activities – Resolve incidents/problems reported and also performRoot Cause Analysis (RCA) for issues
- Deliverables– Document and maintain deliverables such as Code/BRDs/Design /Test Plans andScripts/Deployment Plan
Application Management Services
Intoday's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology ishigher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digitalenvironment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At DeloitteConsulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, drivingapplication performance and achieving better business results. Providing a fullrange of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration andresource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application ManagementServices to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about ourApplication Management Services practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and innovative approach to finding resolutions
- Must have experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Mainframe programing languages: COBOL, JCL, CICS, SPUFI, VSAM
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
- Tools: Control-M, Change Man, ISPF, CA7
How you'll grow:
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life atDeloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruitingtips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ARKCASCTK514-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top