Life Sciences, Government Pricing and Contract Management, Sr. Consultant, Advisory (National)
CIS by Deloitte is a leading life sciences consulting firm specializing in compliance and commercial strategies for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, from clinical, through manufacturing, commercial contracting, commercial compliance programs, and Government Programs. CIS by Deloitte has a proven history of exceeding expectations and providing the highest quality client deliverables. We continually offer new services and solutions that align with our clients' strategic priorities, compliance program needs and in support of their contract management programs.
Work You'll Do
We are currently hiring for Senior Consultants to join our growing Government Programs group. Senior Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
- Work closely with the Government Programs Project Manager to prepare slide decks, status reports, assessment reports and other client deliverables;
- Develop and assess the policies, procedures and systems which support the submission of pricing information to federal and state agencies.
- Assist with development and evaluation of contract options for Commercial and Government payers.
- Evaluate contract proposals and analyses and perform impact on government pricing and gross to net revenue
- Actively participate in methodology review/development discussions with clients;
- Stay up to date on legislation as it relates to government pricing in order to provide consultation to clients;
- Work with external legal counsel for pharmaceutical manufacturers on methodology reviews;
- Assess current data structures and data sets of clients in order to develop methodology and to perform parallel calculations validating these methodologies;
- Work with client and integration and operations teams to set up ongoing methodologies in proprietary Government Pricing System
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required and knowledge of advanced Excel techniques such as pivot tables and data importing is desired.
- Financial and Accounting background is preferred.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Bachelor's degree required; an advanced degree is preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE
Against an increasingly complex regulatory landscape, we help clients mitigate risk and achieve compliance. We do this by leveraging our deep knowledge of industry regulations and proven methodologies to design, assess, and transform their processes. We work with our clients to effectively navigate a regulatory investigation or inquiry, achieving the overall risk profile they need to power their organization forward. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Regulatory and Compliance practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATESRCGT012-CIS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top