Legal Senior Associate
Legal at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client’s business issues. Virtually every business decision today has legal consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big international organizations to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing legal issues.
We are looking for Experienced Legal Professional (Senior Associate) to participate in the following types of projects for our clients:
- Provide consultations and advice to our local and international clients through delivering correct and practical solutions, research legal regulations and provide analysis for legal opinions
- Prepare standard legal corporate and contractual documents
- Develop and maintain distinct legal relationships with peers at client organizations
- Assist in managing and building skills of junior staff members
- Build an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the legal team and listen/respond to other team members’ views
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhances service delivery
- Asserting and protecting the Deloitte brand in all assignments
- Master’s in Law
- At least 2-3 years of related experience within law firm, legal consultancy or as in-house lawyer focused on international clients
- Demonstrated experience in employment&immigration and/or corporate law, and/or contract law;
- Experience with drafting English written legal documents
- Project management experience with ability to multi task across projects and work under pressure
- Proficiency in English and Lithuanian is a must as well as IT literacy
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive to succeed as well as high level of commitment and dedication
- Assertiveness and very good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Real opportunities for career development and promotion, including short and long term international assignments
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
If you have the qualifications, experiences and attitude, and you are ready for a career in a dynamic organization please send your CV and cover letter in English to LTjobs@deloittece.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Requisition code: 130220
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top