Name of position: Legal Consultant
Job start date: Immediately
Type of position: Full-time
Deloitte, one of Azerbaijan's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax and legal, consulting and financial advisory services to many Azerbaijani as well as global clients.
Want to be part of a dedicated, energetic team? Want to work with professionals with solid academic background whose goal is to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients? Take a look at the Deloitte Legal team.
As a member of the Deloitte Legal team, you will assist experienced professionals in researching legislation, drafting advice to clients, and fulfilling any other tasks to help the clients comply with the applicable legislative requirements and achieve their business objectives.
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- Degree in Law with academic excellence
- Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English. Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and dynamic conditions
- Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to Deloitte vision and objectives
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Knowledge of Azerbaijan legal system
- Experience in corporate, commercial, migration, employment, financial and other fields of law
- Postgraduate degree from a US or leading European University
Requisition code: 133288
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top