Learning Solutions Manager
Learning Solutions Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As a Learning Solutions Manager within the Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice, you will focus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function by increasing the learner centricity and experience of learning; increasing the efficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy. In this role, you will manage multiple types of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
- Learning Experience Design
- Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Learning operations assessment and analysis.
- Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development.
- Learning organization and governance design.
- Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
- Scope projects, including number and level of resources, duration, and cost.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Lead and/or support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to develop, coach, and mentor staff.
As part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice at Human Capital.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice at OT&T.
Deloitte's Learning Solutions practice helps companies transform, innovate, and build capability in their learning functions. We work with the world's leading organizations on Learning Advisory initiatives, focused on transforming learning by defining efficient and aligned learning strategies, organization structures, processes, and technologies, and Learning Development engagements, focused on designing effective and engaging courses and curricula. Our work is grounded in Bersin by Deloitte research and data, and delivered by a dedicated team of learning professionals globally. Learn more about our Learning Solutions practice at Learning Solutions.
- Minimum of 8 years learning-related experience in consulting or industry.
- Minimum of 6 years external consulting experience within a firm environment.
- Minimum of 4 years experience leading learning advisory projects and teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Willingness to travel 80-100% of the time (4-5 days per week).
- MBA/Master's Degree.
- Prior Big 4 or other management consulting experience.
- Experience selling new business, including proposal writing.
- Experience building eminence, including writing articles and presenting at conferences.
- Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, and/or Success Factors LMS.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRSL022-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top