Learning Solutions Manager
Learning Solutions Manager
Are youpassionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting themthrough critical transformations? As amember of our Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice, youwill deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture andtechnology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goalsfor industry leading clients.
Would youlike to work for an organization committed to your professional development andpersonal success? Deloitte offers anaward-winning culture that supports our employees' development of theirpersonal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences,inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As a Learning Solutions Manager withinthe Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice, you willfocus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function byincreasing the learner centricity and experience of learning; increasing theefficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment oflearning with business strategy. In this role, you will manage multipletypes of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
- Learning Experience Design
- Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Learning operations assessment and analysis.
- Learning transformation strategy and roadmapdevelopment.
- Learning organization and governance design.
- Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
- Scope projects, including number and level ofresources, duration, and cost.
- Manage day to day interactions withexecutive clients and sponsors.
- Lead and contribute to practice developmentinitiatives including culture building, internal community involvement,eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Lead and/or support business development efforts,including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations,etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to develop, coach, andmentor staff.
As part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionalswork closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficientpeople-centered solutions. Our teamhelps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executivebusiness vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR servicedelivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operationalexcellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice at Human Capital.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion,evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergersand acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people.With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talentwith business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helpsour clients with the critical changes required for success, offeringbusiness-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas andachieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about ourOrganization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice at OT&T.
Deloitte'sLearning Solutions practice helps companies transform, innovate, and buildcapability in their learning functions. We work with the world's leadingorganizations on Learning Advisory initiatives, focused on transforminglearning by defining efficient and aligned learning strategies, organizationstructures, processes, and technologies, and Learning Development engagements,focused on designing effective and engaging courses and curricula. Our work isgrounded in Bersin by Deloitte research and data, and delivered by a dedicatedteam of learning professionals globally. Learn more about our Learning Solutions practice at Learning Solutions.
- Minimumof 8 years learning-related experience in consulting or industry.
- Minimumof 6 years external consulting experience within a firm environment.
- Minimumof 4 years experience leading learning advisory projects and teams.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
- Willingnessto travel 80-100% of the time (4-5 days per week).
- MBA/Master's Degree.
- Prior Big 4 or other management consulting experience.
- Experience selling new business, including proposalwriting.
- Experience building eminence, including writingarticles and presenting at conferences.
- Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba,and/or Success Factors LMS.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRSL022-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top