Lead Video Conference Streaming Specialist
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Title: Lead Video Conference Streaming Specialist
Hiring Location: Hermitage, TN. preferred but open to other cities
Department: Live Streaming Team
Under the direction of the Senior Technical Producer the successful candidate would be responsible for the on-site delivery of the technical and segment components of a live streaming event. Responsibilities would include but not limited to the following:
- Operation of multiple camera configurations and shot selection within a live streaming environment
- Set up of stage lighting with advanced understanding of production lighting techniques
- Coordinating any third party technical resources required for an event
- Liaise on behalf of the customer third party producers and studio resources
- Site/studio surveys, assessing the type and scale of production gear required for a specific event, assisting the technical producer on all aspects in the creation and execution of a live streaming event.
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, video transcoding, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction.
- Final editing using Final Cut Pro software; utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts.
- Compresses video projects for output; captures recorded video using software and encode media as appropriate
- Provides video products in a variety of formats; publishes, organizes, and optimizes media.
- Conduct Pre-event documented technical check downs
- Follow encoding setup configuration guides and validate transmission requirements
- Configure, save and recall production video switcher settings
- Document and report live studio integration discrepancies from the field
- Create and follow transmission schedules
- Accurately identify any and all issues during an event and escalate in a timely manner to the Technical producer. accordingly
- Creation of graphical elements for event segmentation.
- On site primary resource for establishing camera placement, color, audio balancing and stage production management
- Creation of technical show flows for each event
- Must be prepared to travel on a regular basis
- Develop internal staff documents for event support, troubleshooting support, processes and procedures.
- 4+ years' experience in a live broadcasting environment
- 4+ years' experience and demonstrable knowledge of industry standard mixing boards, cameras and lighting techniques
- 4 + years of project management methodologies
- 4+ years of advanced competency in Non-linear editor, including Final Cut Pro, Avid, and Adobe Premiere.
- Evidence of interaction and consultative experience in dealing with C suite executives.
- Ability to routinely carry 30lbs and be prepared on a regular basis to manually set up and tear down studio and production sets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- The ability to deliver exceptional customer service and identify the appropriate solutions, and meeting/exceeding service expectations
- Identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
Requisition code: E18NATSASCSH072-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top