Lead Office Services Specialist (Nashville)
Job Title: Lead Office Services Specialist
Channel/Function: Workplace Services/One Team
Location: Nashville, TN
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
Deloitte Services LP is currently seeking a Lead Office Services Specialist to lead and manage the day-to-day operations of one or more office locations.
- Manages day-to-day office service operations which may include hoteling services, catering, business services (mail, copy, processing), building and equipment maintenance, physical security, facility inspections and meeting space.
- Work closely with manager on the employee performance for assigned team members, including conducting coaching conversations and performance reviews within the established systems.
- Monitors and coordinates the work of the office support staff providing varied office assistance to the department. Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to both department office support staff and other managerial and professional staff.
- Develops, modifies and implements changes to office procedures and practices to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies within the office. Develops operating procedures, forms and systems. Plans, develops and facilitates changes in procedures, forms and practices, work flows, personnel assignments, and equipment.
- Maintains project schedules of work assigned to various divisions; monitors and tracks progress of assigned projects; follows up to obtain status report; prepares summaries of project status for review by the senior manager.
- Monitors many of the operating costs of office, such as supplies, maintenance contracts, etc.
- Advises employees when unusual work situations arise or when new procedures are instituted.
- Manages requests and resolves complex issues.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors, such as building management, caterers, maintenance workers, space management vendors, move vendors, etc.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Please note this role does not directly supervise administrative staff; however, the incumbent needs to collaborate well with the administrative team to ensure seamless support to the clients.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or relevant work experience
- Executive presence with the ability to build credibility and collaborate directly with regional contacts
- Able to create and implement strategies and processes tailored to meet the needs of the office and the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and listening and facilitation skills
- Strong time management/organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Strong skills in the management and implementation of large scale projects
- Consulting skills (conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Passion/commitment for customer service
- Positive outlook, resilience, and flexibility exhibited through ability to work in fast-paced, demanding environment with changing priorities
- Ability to assess situation, influencing/persuasiveness, confidence, courage, executive presence, visibility and approachability
- Ability to work successfully in a matrixed environment
- Ability to lead change and act as a change agent
- Ability to multi-task various projects and manage varied clients
- Relevant work experience in a client service oriented environment
Requisition code: E18NSHSSRCJD004-CL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top