Lead Federal Contracts Administrator
Are you up to the challenge of being a trusted business advisor with an opportunity to influence business strategy at one of the premier consulting firms in the world? If you have experience with the complete FAR lifecycle and have an interest in providing support to mission critical Federal government activities, Deloitte's Federal Contracts team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering integrated business solutions by successfully navigating the multiple dimensions of the Federal contracting landscape contributing to the success of our practice.
Work you'll do
As a Lead Federal Contracts Administrator within our team you will:
- Proactively provide support to the development, review, and negotiation of contracts, modifications, prime contractor NDA, teaming agreements, and subcontracts consistent with company policies
- Review federal solicitations, requests for information and proposals,
- Identify business risks, document findings, and provide recommendations for a solution
- Interpret key terms and conditions of assigned contracts that would affect performance or compliance, with the ability to convey information to the appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare standard contract writings (e.g., technical/price assumptions, certifications & representations) for inclusion into proposal offers.
- Receive, interpret, and respond to requests from Federal clients related to proposal submissions
- Assist with the coordination of proposal changes and submit revised proposals to the Federal Contracting Officer
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Exposure to multiple contract types (e.g. CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP/LOE, T&M, FFP) and solicitation types (e.g. FAR Parts 8, 15, and 16)
- Knowledge of Federal contracting regulations with a focus on the negotiation, award, and management of GSA Schedule contracts
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience supporting Federal clients
- Masters Certificate
- NCMA: CFCM or CCCM
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSSEALAD028
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top