Lead Employee Relations Specialist, Tax
Lead Talent Relations Specialist - Tax
Thevision for Talent Relations is to become globally eminent. We strive to provideworld class consultative services that safeguard against immediate crisis andlong term threats to our people, brand and financial wellbeing. Our subjectmatter experts, innovative processes and investigative practices enableflawless operational execution and the ability to reduce risk throughout theorganization.
Work you'll do
The Lead Talent Relations Specialist will manage moderate to complexTalent Relations (TR) cases from start to finish.
- With minimal oversight from the TR Manager, maintain seamless execution of TR services:
- Review and assess risk on involuntary separation requests
- Conduct low-risk investigations
- Collaborate with Manager/Sr. Manager on high-risk investigations
- Complex performance management matters
- Complex red rating background investigations,
- Crisis matters such as missing persons, death notifications, medical emergencies
- Provide oversight, guidance and delegate daily tasks/activities to TR Specialists
- Provide training/share knowledge on basic processes, tools and procedures (e.g., Salesforce, accommodations, etc.),
- Works collaboratively with TR Manager to mitigate risk on complex TR cases to provide, present and take action based on data gathered
- Leverage Function Specific Subsidiary (FSS) knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for people-related risk matters
- Partner with Office of General Counsel (OGC), Centers of Excellence (CoE), Core Talent Services (CTS), and US India Office (USI) to identify and mitigate Talent Relations risks
- Create opportunities to identifying process efficiencies for the TR team or CTS organization
- Participate on Talent Relations Accommodation Team (TRAT)
The mission ofCore Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence,deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operationsefficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce coststructure. CTS focus on delivery of both strategic and transactional services,either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors andCenters of Excellence (CoEs).
- Undergraduate 4 year degree
- 5-8 years of related Talent/Employee Relations experience
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with customers
- Strong knowledge of Talent Relations concepts and policies
- Ability to use technology systems to perform daily tasks
- Ability to work in a matrixed and virtual environment
- Ability to team cross-functionally during peak times
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Previous experience in a professional services orlarge corporate environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-levelemployees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focuson education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSLEAJM576-HRL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top