Lead Business Operations Specialist – Audit Growth - National Private Equity Investors Program (PEI)
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If so, you may be a good fit. As we continue our growth, the organization's business development model has become increasingly important. Predictable, sustainable and profitable revenue growth requires constant, proactive demand generation and well-coordinated teamwork between a wide range of specialists.
Work you'll do
As a Lead Business Operations Specialist, you will provide pursuit, operations, and program management support for the National PEI Program within the audit practice. This program is focused on Deloitte's relationship development and positioning efforts with private equity (PEI) firms and their portfolio companies.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an initiative taker who is curious to learn, adaptable in challenging situations, organized, and driven to find solutions. In addition, this candidate will be comfortable communicating with partners and managing directors within Deloitte, have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively across a virtual team (as well as independently), and will be comfortable conducting quantitative analyses, and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint,
Other responsibilities will include:
- Understand business, industry, and marketplace priorities
- Execute on reporting process that will guide key decisions and define success; reporting is done in Excel and PPT
- Work closely with other operating groups to ensure timely, useful and accurate deliverables
- Monitor success metrics and report results to program and other Audit leaders
- Maintain monthly toolkit and ongoing communications to the practice; maintaining internal website for data accuracy, promoting mission, key milestones, and shared tools
- Liaise with marketing teams to provide content for eminence building activities
- Coordinate agenda and materials for leadership calls
- Actively seek opportunities to push toward a higher level of performance and effectiveness vs. being satisfied with a maintenance mode of operation
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our stakeholders. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in business, marketing, journalism/communications, English, or other related discipline
- A minimum of 3 year of prior relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and superior organizational skills
- Expert abilities in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and strong in Microsoft Word
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often ambiguous/fast-changing environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent project management and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, solve problems, and work under tight deadlines
- Team-oriented individual with proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of the technology industry and the venture capital industry is a plus
- Energetic, enthusiastic and organized
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATASRCMB023-AU
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top