Laptop Endpoint Protection (LEP) Program Lead- Deloitte Global
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Laptop Endpoint Protection (LEP) service is a core part of the Global Security Strategy to improve the protection of Deloitte endpoints and prevent data loss through the use of un-encrypted USB type devices. The LEP Program Lead assumes overall responsibility for the LEP service, including day to day ownership and management, primary point of escalation for any and all team impediments as well as providing input and oversight to other cloud activities from a security perspective.
Primary responsibilities will be focussed on LEP service development and operational management and oversight, including strategic direction, platform enhancements, policy governance and development, continual service improvements, on-boarding & deployment to new member firms, operational support and maintenance in a large global enterprise.
Daily activities include working closely with different technology groups in DTTL, managing & resolving member firm or support escalations, recommending service improvements (technology, processes and governance), assisting with the deployment to new member firms, vendor management, research, roadmap reviews and assisting to set the longer term direction and approach to endpoint protection.
The successful applicant will be a key advisor to GISO, DTTL, and member firm leadership and considered an expert in endpoint protection technologies. Experience in other security areas including Identity & access management, data/information management, encryption, network and mobile, as well as other data centre technologies is strongly advantageous. Ability to work with external vendors, integrating third party products into existing internal systems.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume ownership and leadership of the LEP program in Deloitte, ensuring it operates effectively, efficiently and reliably, assisting operational issue resolution and escalation.
- Provide technical, architectural, deployment and operational leadership, with a focus on endpoint protection technologies.
- As it relates to the Global endpoint protection services, provide project, operational & incident status updates to senior leadership
- Provide security input and assist in defining strategic direction into other endpoint related security technologies and capabilities
- Work closely with member firm & DTTL technology leaders to gain an understanding of endpoint protection challenges they face and effectively translate these challenges and requirements into endpoint security strategies and policies.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of the LEP team and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Estimate resources (human and other) required to achieve project goals and manage assigned budget throughout execution of project.
- Define metrics & KPI's of the endpoint protection platform to help continually improve the effectiveness of the LEP service. In certain circumstances, operate as Scrum Master for project team, otherwise conduct Scrum of Scrums to ensure delivery is proceeding on schedule.
- Recommend changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the LEP platform to optimise and improve the value of the LEP program.
- Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area. If applicable, manage relationship and interactions with vendors (software or contractors)
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned (e.g. external supplier management, conduct security review of third party vendors and products, etc..).
Required Technical Skills
- Program leadership and management experience with projects of different sizes, demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis, with ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management. Proven ability to communicate with and present materials to senior audiences.
- Experience with endpoint protection products and technologies (i.e. anti-virus, anti-malware, USB device control, and other endpoint security agents), including solution architecture, deployment and management in a large global enterprise.
- Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to: cloud, identity and access management, data/information management, network, mobile, enterprise applications and solutions architecture all with a strong focus on security and integration with SIEM and threat intelligence technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, very strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship management skills. Must be creative and independent thinker.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- ITIL or equivalent
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree; 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around security
Requisition code: DE18EMAGTS006AJ0133
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top