What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical materials
- Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials
- Read written materials such as legal documents, scientific works, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages
- Perform test and scoring for English Speaking & Writing
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Organizing English classroom and learning resources
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Proficient in English
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree from English Literature
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Familiar with accounting, tax, legal, accounting, financial and business terms
- Excellent in Ms. Office
- Able to work multitasking with tight deadline and have an excellent time management
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Experience as sworn translator will be advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129782
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top