Knowledge and Services Depth and Insights Program Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Knowledge Services enables our professionals to leverage the full breadth of Deloitte's global capabilities in service to our clients. Knowledge Services (KS) professionals connect people to knowledge, focusing on essential knowledge management activities such as: managing intellectual property, curating project experiences, capturing and connecting expertise, sustaining networks within and across teams, and enabling the leverage of third-party content.
The Depth and Insights Program Manager will lead efforts to implement key programs within KS that enable the active exchange of ideas and experiences and the generation of insights. These programs directly align with the global knowledge strategy and will be a differentiator across CoRe Knowledge Services' offerings. This manager will coordinate across customer-facing knowledge managers and work closely with the cross-customer services leader. Ability to realize deliverables and influence via a matrixed and virtual team are necessary competencies.
Deliver programmatic capability to enable active participation in cross-organization content and networks that will generate significant value through the exchange of ideas and creation of new insights
- Continually improve services to increase value delivered to customers through the following programs:
- Develop criteria for collections of internal content and external research to support strategic priorities that cross business and sectors
- Manage prioritization and go-forward sequencing of Hot Topic collections
- Manage efforts to keep knowledge on leading-edge issues current and relevant, using analytics to understand usage and freshness
- Optimize curation method with other related processes such as Issue Architecture
- Assess use of Hot Topics and oversee continuous improvement
Live Knowledge Exchanges
- Foster and drive participation in activities (e.g., community forums and calls to action) that drive the exchange of tacit knowledge across Member Firm and Global networks
- Promote adoption of the Live Knowledge Exchange (LKE) program and engage in selling the concept to customers in support of knowledge managers' responsibilities
- Oversee execution of LKEs at scale, with the ability to harvest and share insights
- Establish and maintain consistent processes and tools for the knowledge managers' use when conducting Live Knowledge Exchanges
- Promote adoption of communities, review key metrics and oversee health of program
- Establish and maintain consistent processes, best practices and standards for the knowledge managers' use when enabling communities
- Provide systematic and on-going identification and forecasting of key topics for collaboration
- Lead efforts to continually collect feedback from practitioners on the usefulness of insight-related knowledge resources
- Leverage and enable the collaborative culture of Deloitte to amplify more extensive cross-border connections, making the organization feel smaller
- Proactively monitor key program metrics and escalate areas of concern
- Keep abreast of Deloitte eminence, market trends and best practices and bring knowledge to the team
- Design and drive the operational processes and services in support of knowledge management objectives
Education: Bachelor's degree required; relevant fields of study may include Business, Management, Information Systems, Library Sciences, Journalism and/or Communications.
Years of Experience: Candidate must have 5-7 years of relevant experience. Experience in industry/business area or knowledge management a plus and experience in a global professional services organization preferred.
- Experience with electronic knowledge, repository management, intranets/portals, collaborative and social media tools; SharePoint experience a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experienced, independent thinker with proven project management experience; ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and stakeholders and deliver results
- Highly responsive with demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Experience designing or managing processes, including aspects of efficiency, productivity and quality
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (including facilitation, presentations and email communications)
- Customer service orientation with focus on providing tangible outcomes
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, build trust and confidence, and manage customer expectations
- Collaborative, team player
- High comfort level working, managing resources, and collaborating in a virtual, global environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to change; experience managing change, acting as a change agent to influence others
Requisition code: DE18GLBGOP005LN0210
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top