Junior Web Developer (TS/SCI Poly)
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice – Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting’s dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Our Workforce Analytics teams provide analytics and automation solutions to our clients in support of human capital management and development. We are currently looking for driven, self-starting technical consultants to develop and manage all aspects of the clients web-based systems, data processes, and databases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with the client to identify processes and pain-points that could be better managed and resolved via a custom web interface and centralized database.
- Develop user-friendly database-driven web applications through packaged and customized tools as needs are identified by the client.
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve key information collaboratively.
- Maintain, enhance, and integrate existing web applications.
- Perform use-case testing of web applications, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptance testing, and report results.
- Have a firm grasp of one or more RDBMS’s, including the querying language, database design and administration (MSSQL Preferred)
- Strong web development and design skills (ASP.NET/C# Preferred)
- Strong communication and writing skills; one should be able to easily communicate the technical solutions put forth to a non-technical audience.
- 2-3 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying ASP.NET/C# web applications
- Selected Applicants will undergo a security / background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required.
Requisition code: E17ROSSCWL15110-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top