Junior SAP MM/ Solution Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer intechnology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wantsa daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas withyour colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so,consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the moldof a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Assesses and diagnoses a problem analyzingthe interactions between key drivers.
- Develops solutions to client problemsthrough application of personal experience and standard methods and tools;validates solutions with subject matter experts.
- Understands the key components and tracksprogress against work plan and identifies potential issues while stayingfocused on identified priorities.
- Work with your engagement team to develop complex analytical solutions that meet the needs of our clients in new and innovative ways.
- Identify business requirements, conduct blueprint workshops, develop functional and technical design documents, prototype and test solutions, train users, and define support procedures.
- Develop innovative solutions and methodologies to solve pressing finance issues facing our clients.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants todesign, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. Our centers house a multitudeof specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, tocreative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. Allwork together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions andmethodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a uniqueblend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- Willingness to learn new cutting edge technologies
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Good understanding of the Buisness Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Abiltity to peer review documentation
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent
- U.S. Citizenship preferred, but not required
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required
Technical Skills (Knowledge/Experience): (Include tools, methodologies, processes)
- Material Management Master Data (Vendor / Material/ Source list/Info record/quota arrangement / condition records / service master etc.)
- MM organization configuration
- Purchasing process (Purchase requisition / Request for quotation / Purchase order / contract etc.)
- Inventory Management process (Goods receipts / Goods issues / Physical inventory / Movement types / stock types etc...)
- Special procurement process (Stock transport order / consignment procurement / sub-contracting process / third party supplies etc...)
- Ability to define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design, prototype, and test Proofs-of-Concept, train resources, document support procedures, and implement practical business solutions under strenuous deadlines.
- Experience creating and documenting functional and technical specifications.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong written, presentation, communication, and relationship-management skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSLR017-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top