Junior Military Officer - Federal Consulting
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Position-specific Required Skills:
- Candidates must have served as a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Military with 3-10 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
- A proven established track record of exceptional performance in challenging leadership positions
- Candidates must have excellent written & verbal communications skills and the ability to work well with our Federal clients
- The Public Services sector supports the DoD, requiring candidates to obtain a security clearance that requires US Citizenship
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs
Position-specific Desired Skills:
- Advanced Degree from an accredited university
- Security clearances (Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI and Polygraph)
- Experience in Program Management (change management, IT implementation, federal contracts, budgeting, accounting, healthcare)
Requisition code: E17ROSCCONSRG006
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top