Deloitte Legal is a unique network of 139 offices in 70 countries with more than 1,600 experienced lawyers providing a wide range of legal services. In 17 countries across Central Europe, local and international clients are served by a highly qualified team of more than 220 lawyers possessing a wealth of industry experience in, amongst others, the FSI sector and the manufacturing industry. The members of this network of law firms work together with Deloitte’s other professionals, leveraging their experience and expertise in representing their clients internationally and in solving complex issues. Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm, Deloitte Hungary’s correspondent law firm, is the Hungarian member of the global Deloitte Legal network. Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm is looking for an ambitious
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- preparation of legal documents,
- collect and analyse professional background materials,
- research domestic and international laws, mainly in the area of civil law.
Required professional background and skills:
- 0-3 years experience after graduating from University with excellent academic results,
- experience at an international or a local, specialized law firm, experience in employment law, banking & finance law are advantages,
- proficiency in English and in Hungarian is a must, German knowledge is an advantage,
- LLM degree or similar is an advantage,
- • excellent MS Office (Excel, Word) knowledge,
- • professional attitude and appearance, flexibility,
- • outstanding communication skills.
What we offer:
- challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged,
- opportunity to work with high profile clients on high profile transactions,
- an attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits.
How to apply?
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging opportunity to join the world’s leading professional services firm, then please create or review your candidate profile.
Get to know more about Deloitte Hungary and follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube.
Requisition code: HUGR_fy16_12_37212
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top