Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations. Risk Operations Center in Rzeszow supports the process of risk management and provides accurate and reliable information for the purpose of maintaining compliance with internal requirements and standards of the Company.
The Risk Operations Center is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow for the position of:
- Support in reviewing projects in terms of their compliance with legal regulations and internal procedures in place at Deloitte;
- Information search and analysis;
- Project data verification to minimize risk;
- Close liaison with other jurisdictions in the Deloitte Central Europe region;
- Report preparation;
- Document archiving.
- Fifth-year students and/or graduates of every faculty;
- Very good command of English;
- Knowledge of at least one European language (out of the following): Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian, Spanish, French, German or Italian;
- Part-time students are welcome;
- Good command of MS Office;
- Communicativeness, attention to detail and team-working skills;
- Professional experience is not a must but internship with a financial institution will be an asset.
- Employment contract;
- Professional development opportunities and internal training programs;
- Attractive employee benefits;
- Work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment in one of the largest global professional services firms.
Please click "Apply" and submit your application in English.
We will contact only selected candidates.
Requisition code: 107529
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top