Junior administrative assistant (Team Assistant) - Audit Department
Deloitte is seeking the Junior administrative assistant(Team Assistant) within the Audit department at the Moscow office.
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Team Assistant is likely to support one/ two Partners, Senior Managers, Managers and a staff group.
The role will involve:
- Printing, scanning, e-mail, faxing documents
- Meeting rooms booking
- Taxi and transfer organization
- Order passes for Deloitte guests and booking parking spaces
- Preparation of trip requests and expense reports in SAP
- Request for cash advances in SAP
- Order business cards
- Requests for vacations
- Sick leave certificates
- Arrange video and conference calls
- Lunch/dinner bookings
- Log a call (on behalf)
- Completing timesheets (on behalf)
- University Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- Administrative experience in a Western environment is a plus
- High organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft application & Internet user)
Requisition code: 133471
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top