Junior Accountant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our team of experts provides accounting consultancy and compliance services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing and implementing quality solutions for today and in the future.
What is it about?
As Junior Accountant you will:
- Handle all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
- Prepare the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Coordinate indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Prepare consolidated accounts
- Guide and sort out any queries of your clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with client’s management, client’s controllers, finance teams and auditors
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Degree in Accounting. A first experience would be considered as an asset.
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be ready to commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Be eager to learn and to evolve
- Demonstrate MS-Office software literacy
- Speak English fluently. German and/or French will be considered as an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as Junior Accountant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: J122357
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top