Jr. Java Developer - Systems Integration
A Systems Development Analyst is an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. A System Development Analyst gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy; developing system requirements; designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions; and supporting system implementation.
Federal Practice – Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting’s dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Deloitte Consulting’s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients’ business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world’s leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues.
Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte’s SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
System Development Analysts are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer-related field
- At least 1 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation
- A willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be eligible to obtain US government security clearance
In addition, successful Consultants will have some experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Ability to facilitate design sessions
- Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software development experience using Java, Microsoft.net or C++ languages
- Experience with use case modeling
- Knowledgeable in software quality concepts such documenting source code and software language specific code quality practices
- Understanding of software development team management support tools such as JIRA and Collabnet
- Knowledgeable in concepts of Continuous Integration
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
Requisition code: E16ROSCACSWL002-T-HS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top