JD Edwards Financials- Manager
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Oracle Enterprise Solutions: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products).
JD Edwards Financials - Manager
Today'schief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked toimprove business performance and shareholder value, along with operationaleffectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte JD Edwards Financials Managers helpclients delineate manufacturing strategy and vision, design and implementmanufacturing process and systems which align with business objectives, havinga measurable impact on growth. Do youwant to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for itsclients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation,improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel yourskills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to allof these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from youimmediately!
Work You'll Do
Asa Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thoughtleaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle serviceline development. For our clients, our JD Edwards Managers reduce cost andsupport innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirementsand leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of JDEimplementations. Responsibilities will include:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Combinedwith the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex businesschallenges. Many businesses rely on ERPsolutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At DeloitteConsulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracleapplications and technology. We help ourclients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, humanresources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management,supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracleproducts (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and EdgeProducts. Learn more about our Oracle practice.
- A minimum of 10 years of JD Edwards Financials functional implementation experience
- A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle JD Edwards Financials implementations
- A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 3+ full cycle JD Edwards Financials implementations and/or large scale JD Edwards Financials upgrades.
- Functional design and configuration experience with some combination of the following JD Edwards Financials modules in EnterpriseOne: General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Cash Management, Procure to Pay (P2P, PtP),
- Strong configuration and designskills
- Up to 80% travel required
- A Bachelor's degree
- Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
- 10+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunitiesto help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. Our teamhas deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology.And with a knowledgebase of more than 14,500 Oracle practitioners globally, wecan help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probablynever even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consultingcapability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure youhave the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team and DeloitteUniversity to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities atDeloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, wesuggest that you do your research: know some background about the organizationand the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRJC771-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top