IWMS System Administrator
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology tosolve tough problems? Our Technology group is comprised of deeplypassionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their mostcomplex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers youthe opportunity to work with Federal clients through critical issues, considera career in Deloitte's Federal Technology practice.
The SystemAdministrator role serves as the primary point of contact for the task orderand have direct and frequent interaction with the client leads and client userbase. The system administrator willcoordinate with users to gather requirements, document issues, coordinate withthe development team and test and train system updates. The client currently uses a configuredinstance of the TRIRIGA product. Thesystem administrator is responsible for managing the functional team for alluser related issues, requests and data reporting.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Sr. Analyst in the Technologygroup you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Lead and support tasks on engagements related but not limited to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations and Software Application Development & Maintenance
- Create and/or support project deliverables
- Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Transparency,innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issuesshaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice ispassionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying outmissions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creativeapproach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order tobring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise,to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premierintegrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
OurTechnology team works with clients to help them develop custom softwaresolutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategicrecommendations to help them optimize their businesses' operations, processes,and performance.
- Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience with computer programs such as Integrated Workplace Management Systems
- Public Trust security clearance
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has thepower to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-basedvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCCONKR06-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top