ITS Real Estate Portfolio Senior Manager
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The ITS RE Portfolio Senior Manager is responsible for oversight and control of all ITS activities associated with real estate projects. This position works closely with practice offices, ITS PMO, Infrastructure, Telecom, Technology Support, Security, National Printed Output, Audio Video, Office Experience, hoteling and Real Estate Services. This senior manager will delegate assignments, monitor workload and productivity, onboard projects and will intervene in issues to maximize the effectiveness of the team. This senior manage will continuously improve team operations and enforce policies to minimize errors while optimizing the real estate project process. This senior manager will also contribute to and oversee standards, policy and process development. This position will forecast resources needs, maintain reporting metrics and ensure overall effectiveness of the projects.
This position will have to interact occasionally with US Senior Leadership, such leaders that it will interact with on a regular basis are Chief Executive Officers, their direct staff and at times office managing PPMDs. It will be expected that the person delivering services has had a background in working with executives and understands how to properly communicate in a professional manner.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of teams engaged in real estate service activities.
- Plans, prepares budgets and workloads.
- Develops and recommends technology solutions and alternatives.
- Issues and assigns work to teams as required.
- Trains and instructs employees.
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve issues.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to teams.
- Helps teams in resolving problems and completing work.
- Provides guidance to teams and work streams for integration needs.
- Maintains records and tracks M&A pipeline.
- Prepares communications and executive level briefings on projects.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning teams and improvement of procedures.
- Contributes to development of improved procedures, processes and controls.
- Strong relationship skills at all levels of the organization
- Have a background in role of managing projects
- Broad background in technology
- Experience managing team dynamics
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading teams
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic with a natural enthusiasm for technology and leading people
- Work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong business facing and communication skills, be able to communicate with all levels of the management
- Team player with excellent consultative and communication skills, and the proven ability to work effectively with internal colleagues
- Superior service delivery skills and "can do" attitude
- Education/Others: Bachelors/Associates degree in information technology, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in designing, budgeting, managing and supporting technology infrastructure
- Experience working with senior leadership
- Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of all aspects of ITS services including networking infrastructure, wireless services, wide area networks, information security, mobile devices/services, A/V, Video conferencing, IT support, laptop hardware, software and operating systems as well as communication and security policies.
- Experience working and maintaining relationships with functions, executive management and all levels of ITS.
- Knowledge of standard project management methodology and process.
Travel: Ability to travel 20% through the US
Requisition code: E17NATSSRMSH036-ITL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top